All fees associated with the DipPHRM Training Program can be found here.
The DipPHRM Training Program fees are set on a strictly cost-recovery basis.
The DipPHRM Training fee covers costs associated with oversight and administration required to develop, implement and maintain the training program, curriculum, assessment accreditation standards and procedures, and the online training portal.
The DipPHRM examinations fees are also set on a strictly cost-recovery basis. The activities associated with the DipPHRM examinations that incur costs include, but are not limited to:
- Development and delivery of training workshops and the provision of ongoing support for the Written Examination Working Group, the OSPE Working Group and the DipPHRM Court of Examiners;
- Conduct of development and review sessions for the MCQ and SAQ components of the Written Examination questions;
- Developmental work to enable the Written Examination to be conducted online at multiple venues;
- Development, workshopping and review of OSPE stations;
- Conduct of standard setting and marking of the Written Examination;
- OSPE station development sessions, including workshopping, review and standard setting; and
Conduct of the OSPE, including travel and accommodation for examiners, hire of facilities, equipment and actors, and additional logistical costs.