Fostering emergency medicine research, encouraging and supporting Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori doctors in undertaking emergency medicine training and building the capacity of emergency medicine programs in low- and middle-income countries.
The guiding principles of ACEM Foundation are to enable and ensure:
- activities that provide opportunities that would be unlikely to occur without the funding; and
- self-determination by the programmatic entity; and
- ensure equity in the provision of funding across the pillars of ACEM Foundation.
Who is the ACEM Foundation Committee?
The ACEM Foundation Committee is an entity of the ACEM Board:
- Dr John Bonning – Interim Committee Chair
- Associate Professor Geoffrey Hughes – Committee Deputy Chair
- Dr Stephen Gourley – ACEM President
- Dr Clare Skinner – ACEM Immediate Past President
- Dr Glenn Harrison – Indigenous Health Committee
- Dr Rob Mitchell – Global Emergency Medicine Committee
- Dr Max Raos – Indigenous Health Committee
- Dr Viet Tran – Research Committee
- Dr Sabelo Bayana
- Dr Jenny Jamieson
- Dr Asheila Narang
- Dr Georgina Phillips
- Olly Jones – ACEM Interim CEO
The ACEM Foundation Committee and staff administrators can be contacted via [email protected].