What is our goal?
Networking: We will develop a network of communication for clinicians in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand who provide paediatric emergency care, and foster a ‘community of practice’ which promotes quality clinical care.
Education: We will support clinicians delivering education and training, including those involved in accredited training programs with a compulsory paediatric emergency component.
Liaison: We will be a liaison group for ACEM and other bodies (both local and international) in advising on issues relating to the care of children in EDs, including collaboration with countries seeking assistance in developing systems and clinical expertise.
Research: We will support the growth of paediatric emergency medicine research.
Become a member
You can apply to become a member via the form below.
- Dr Michelle Davison, Chair, FACEM Member
- Dr Sarah Lee, Deputy Chair, FACEM Member
- Dr Keith Amarakone, FACEM Member
- Dr Christine Brabyn, CJCT PEM Member
- Dr John Cheek, FACEM Member
- Dr Simon Chu, FACEM Member
- Dr Michelle Hosking, FACEM Member
- Dr Simon Craig, PREDICT Executive Committee
- Dr Tristan Harding, Trainee Member JTP
- Dr Valerie Astle, Trainee Member
How will my details be used?
Your contact and other details will be obtained only for the specified purpose of receiving information and requests that are explicitly associated with the activities of PEMN. Details shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.