Who can be a member?
EDEN will have an open, broad-based membership of FACEMs, trainees, other clinical and allied health professionals, and non-clinical staff (for example researchers and data managers). There is a simple requirement that members are involved with or interested in EM epidemiological research.
Become a member
You can apply to become a member via the form below.
- Prof Simon Craig, Chair, FACEM Member
- Prof Diana Egerton-Warburton, Deputy Chair, FACEM Member
- Dr Fran Kinnear, FACEM Member
- A/Prof Gerard O'Reilly, FACEM Member
- A/Prof Viet Tran, FACEM Member
- A/Prof Anselm Wong, FACEM Member
How will my details be used?
Your contact and other details will be obtained only for the specified purpose of receiving information and requests that are explicitly associated with the activities of the EDEN. Details shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
For further information contact:
ACEM EDEN Administator
t +61 (3) 9320 0444