There are two CPD programs:
- The Specialist CPD program is for Fellows, SIMG Educational Affiliates and non-member doctors registered to practice in Australasia
- The non-Specialist CPD program is for non-specialist doctors working primarily in emergency medicine, including our Certificants and Diplomates.
If you are a Non-SIMG Educational Affiliate, or an Australasian non-member, you may choose to enrol in either the Specialist or Non-Specialist CPD Program.
Find the latest news and updates about the CPD programs via the CPD News page.
Accrediting your event for CPD
ACEM accredits CPD activities and events to:
- Recognise and promote accredited CPD activities appropriate to Emergency Medicine
- Simplify the recording of your activities
- Promote exemplary standards of practice in Emergency Medicine.
For more information visit Accrediting your event for CPD page.