The DipPHRM Examination Working Groups are responsible for generating and reviewing questions for the DipPHRM Written Examination and developing scenarios for the DipPHRM Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE). The DipPHRM Court of Examiners are responsible for standard-setting the DipPHRM Written Examination and examining the DipPHRM OSPE.
Suitably experienced applicants with a desire to contribute to these examinations are invited to express their interest in membership of one or more of the following:
- DipPHRM Examination Question Working Groups
- Written Examination Working Group
- Objective Structured Practical Examination
- DipPHRM Court of Examiners
In order to submit an expression of interest (EOI), applicants must:
- Refer to the DipPHRM Examination Question Working Groups Terms of Reference and the DipPHRM Court of Examiners Terms of Reference to review the responsibilities of each entity, commitment required and the specific eligibility criteria.
- Complete and submit the EOI form below.
Applicants will be notified within six weeks of submitting their application.
Please note that any individual involved in DipPHRM examinations will not be eligible to apply for RPE until such time as they have not been involved in DipPHRM examinations for a period of 24 months.
For additional information please contact Ilana Lewis, Education Development Coordinator, on [email protected] or 03 8679 8846.