The PrEM Section has been established to:
- Foster and promote quality clinical care in private emergency departments.
- Support a greater understanding of the model of care and staffing in private EDS.
- Collaborate and progress issues and advocate for improved funding, training and research opportunities, and an expanded role of private emergency medicine.
- Support data collection and analysis on the role of private EDs in emergency medicine.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Council of Advocacy, Practice and Partnerships on matters relating to private emergency medicine.
Become a Member
Membership is open to all ACEM members and trainees and anyone who is interested in Private Emergency Medicine. To become a member and be on the mailing list for any future emails or news, please submit your application for membership below.
How will my details be used?
Your contact and other details will be obtained only for the specific purpose of receiving information explicitly associated with the activities of PrEMS. Details shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.