Reporting to the Council of Advocacy, Practice and Partnerships (CAPP), the PHRM Network aims to promote PHRM in the daily practice and delivery of emergency medical care throughout Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand and facilitate greater networking and mentoring opportunities amongst College members and trainees working in or with an interest in PHRM.
The PHRM Network provides advice and guidance to CAPP, the Conjoint Committee of PHRM (CCPHRM) and other ACEM entities and governing bodies as required, on matters relating to the practice and delivery of PHRM. The Network also advocates for issues that specifically affect College members and trainees working in PHRM, in order to inform development of College and CCPHRM policy and practice.
Become a member
Membership of the PHRM Network is open to all members and trainees of the College with an interest in PHRM. To become a member and be on the mailing list for any future emails or news, please submit an application for membership below..
- Dan Ellis, Chair, FACEM Member
- Clare Richmond, Deputy Chair, FACEM Member
- Claire Bertenshaw, FACEM Member
- Adrianne Boonstra, FACEM Member
- Charles Coulton, FACEM Member
- Clinton Gibbs, FACEM Member
- Alana Harper, FACEM Member
- Natalie May, FACEM Member
- Andrew Pearce, FACEM Member
- Stephanie Valent, FACEM Member
- David Humphreys, Trainee Member
How will my details be used?
Your contact and other details will be obtained only for the specific purpose of receiving information explicitly associated with the activities of PHRM. Details shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
If you have any queries please contact the College.