AWE has been established to:
- Promote and support female leaders within the College, in clinical practice and in hospitals and health systems.
- Advocate for issues that specifically affect female members of the College in order to inform development of College policy and practice.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Council of Advocacy, Practice and Partnerships on matters relating to gender equity.
- Facilitate mentoring opportunities for female FACEMs, other female College members and trainees throughout all stages of their career.
- Facilitate greater networking opportunities for female FACEMs, other female College members and trainees.
Become a Member
All members and trainees of the College are welcome to become a member of AWE. This includes:
- FACEM Training Program, EMC and EMD trainees
- Specialist International Medical Graduates
- Educational Affiliates
FACEMs and trainees of all genders are welcome and encouraged to join.
Please submit your application for membership of below.
If you have any queries please contact the College.