The Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases (ASID) and the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM) held a special seminar and Q & A panel discussion on the management of Ebola patients in the emergency department setting on Thursday 6 November 2014 in Melbourne.
- Assoc. Professor. Allen Cheng, Director, Infection Prevention
& Healthcare Epidemiology Unit, Alfred Health
- Assoc. Professor Caroline Marshall, Director of Infection Control, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Assoc. Professor Rhonda Stuart, Medical Director for Infection Control, Monash Health
- Libby Bowell, Emergency Health Coordinator IFRC, Liberia & Director of Education Services,
- Mary O'Reilly, Head of Infectious Diseases, Eastern Health