We would be very grateful if you could distribute this e-mail with attached flyer and time table to clinicians interested in an evidence based update on Paediatric Emergency Medicine
The PEM Course is an expert clinical reasoning course, focussed on the common PEM dilemmas presenting to Australasian front line staff, with in depth analysis by the most enthusiastic educators in the field.
The PEM Course faculty is composed of experienced Paediatric Emergency Medicine Specialists, Paediatricians and Paediatric Radiologist with a wealth of knowledge and a dedication to excellence in postgraduate education.
The course is fully accredited with ACEM and ACCRM and includes case studies, vignettes and exposure to a wide array of clinical material including X-rays, ECGs, clinical photographs and video case material.
Attendees are provided with:
- A Pre Course MCQ program including relevant resource material.
- A set of downloadable course lectures.
- Two interactive workshops (Paediatric Radiology and Paediatric ECGs) and two interactive panel discussions.
- Full catering over 2 days
The PEM Revision Course is ideal for:
- Residents or registrars interested in Paediatrics or Paediatric Emergency Medicine including exam candidates.
- Clinical Nurses / Nurse Practitioners or Paramedics looking to further expand their PEM knowledge.
- FACEMs who work in mixed-emergency who would like refreshing and updating course in Paediatric Emergency Medicine.
Please visit our website for more information.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly and we can discuss specific details or queries you may have regarding the PEM Course including group booking.
E-mail: [email protected]