It’s SSEM’s 20th anniversary, and it is back in Noosa! This is the conference for clinicians who love emergency medicine, and we’re going to wow you with a punchy, pacey and engaging programme:
- 3 keynotes: real-life stories of disaster and triumph
- 6 panel sessions: including critical care, paediatrics, geriatrics, and international emergency medicine.
- Daily tips and tricks, live on stage
- 21 presentations: short, sharp and relevant
- 5 workshops: trauma masterclass, difficult ventilation, challenging airways, AI enabled echo, and US guided nerve blocks
- 2 problem-based concurrents in patient safety and toxicology: exercises in imagination, with actors and simulators
- Finish off with Dangerous Ideas: daring proposals for how we live and work
The program can be viewed here.
Registrations are now open here.