A free simulation and skills-based day of education and conversation for parents returning to work in emergency medicine after a period of parental leave. This course is for PGY3 to consultants who are returning to work within the next six months.
An opportunity to:
- Meet and talk with emergency doctors who have previously or are currently transitioning back into
- Emergency Medicine after a period of parental leave
- Refresh some of the skills used in emergency departments on a daily basis
- Participate in hands-on skills and simulation-based sessions to refresh communication and technical skills.
- Jennifer Hayes, FACEM Te Whatu Ora - Taranaki
- Suzi Hamilton, FACEM Te Whatu Ora - Christchurch
- Carissa Waterworth, FACEM Te Matau a Māui - Hawke’s Bay
Date and time
22 July 2023
09:00 am–4:30 pm
To register, email [email protected].