The Conference brings together all types of emergency care providers (doctors, nurses, paramedics, researchers, teachers, administrators etc.) to hear of the incredible experiences, up-to-date evidence and recommendations of experts in global emergency care.
The themes for the 8th Annual Alfred Global Emergency Care Conference (GECC*) are education and research: the building blocks of effective global emergency care capacity development.
The program will explore:
- What are essential elements of emergency care education in resource-limited settings?
- Which content is most relevant? What are the most appropriate methods for effective learning?
- What resources already exist?
- What is the evidence-base for global emergency care programs?
- What are the key research questions? How can emergency care programs be more effective?
- What areas of research should be prioritised?
*The GECC was previously titled the International Emergency Care Conference (IECC).
Find more information