ACEM encourages and promotes professional development activities that are challenging. Medical education conferences, workshops, learning projects and other relevant activities which extend specialist knowledge and skills in emergency medicine are eligible for ACEM CPD activity accreditation.
Providers of educational activities which relate to emergency medicine are welcome to apply. Activities may be face-to-face, online or in a blended learning format.
Providers of ACEM CPD Accredited activities receive:
How to Get Your Activity Accredited
- authorisation to use the ACEM CPD Accredited Activity logo
- inclusion of the accredited activity in the ACEM CPD Online library catalogue
- authorisation to promote your activity as a CPD activity.
Applications for accreditation of activities for the new CPD year and cycle, commencing 1 July 2017, are now being accepted. Providers should carefully read the ACEM CPD Accredited Activity Policy before applying for accreditation. Applications must be submitted on the ACEM Application Form and are subject to a $150 non-refundable application fee (waived for pro-bono, charities and not-for-profit organisations).
Providers of past accredited activities should note the following changes:
- applications now incur an application fee (waived for NFP and pro-bono providers)
- all activities must include a number of required elements
- providers must submit a list of ACEM CPD participants within 10 working days of the activity
- providers must issue participants with the ACEM evaluation form.
For queries or further information about the ACEM CPD Program, contact the CPD unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9320 0444.