If you answer yes to the following questions, you are eligible to enrol:
- Do you hold a medical degree and are registered to practise medicine in a state or territory of Australia, or New Zealand?
- Are you in your third or subsequent postgraduate year?
- Do you hold at least one of the following:
- The ACEM Emergency Medicine Certificate (EMC)
- The Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice (FARGP) with Advanced Rural Skills Training (ARST) in Emergency Medicine (EM) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- The Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) Advanced Specialised Training (AST) in EM.
Please note, if you are enrolled in the FACEM Training Program, you cannot enrol in the EMD Training Program.
Finding a training site
Your EMD training must take place at an approved training site. To view the list of approved training sites, visit Find an Approved Training Site.
EMD training program supervision
An approved EMCD supervisor is a FACEM or Diplomate who has completed the Clinical Teaching course.
Download and complete the EMD enrolment form and send to the College by email, post, or fax.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 34 Jeffcott St, West Melbourne, VIC, 3003.
Fax: (03) 9320 0400
Please ensure you have read Regulation D before completing your enrolment form.