At ACEM, our people are the foundation of our success.
We work together according to the workplace values and behaviours
We attract passionate and motivated professionals, from a variety of industries and backgrounds committed to delivering high quality outcomes for our members and to improving the health of Australian communities through education, training and advocacy.
To find out more about what we do here at ACEM, see About ACEM
ACEM has a professional and collaborative work envirnoment which is focused on continuous improvement and being the best we can for ourselves, each other and our Members. It is a positive and relaxed environment that fosters growth and development. We genuinely believe in having a healthy work/life balance and promote a culture of respect and team work. ACEM is committed to supporting its people and offers a range of programs and benefits to contribute to the health, safety, happiness and development of our people.
Flexible work arrangements
- flexible work hours
- 37.5 hour work week
- RDOs and purchased leave options
- bonus paid leave between the Christmas and New Year shutdown period
- paid parental leave
- volunteer and blood donor leave
Health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- fruit delivery twice a week
- flu vaccinations
- health and wellbeing program that includes yoga classes, boot camp, ACEM Netball team, Smiling Mind corporate program and pedometer challenges, to name a few initiatives.
- End of month celebrations
- social club committee
- recognition of service, birthdays and end of year
- staff value awards
- charity casual Fridays
- events recognising and celebrating diversity
- access to ongoing staff development and training
- ACEM Scholarship
- study assistance and up to five (5) days study Leave
- lunchtime sessions on a variety of topics for personal and professional development
- annual staff development day
- annual and mid performance reviews to encourage and foster development
ACEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer who promotes, embraces and values diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- salary packaging as an FBT rebatable organisation
- staff benefits program through Member Advantage which gives access to discounts on a range of items including entertainment, insurance, health, travel and clubs.
- Access to corporate travel club
- working for an organisation with purpose
- annual salary reviews
- coffee pod machines
- numerous 'time out' areas both in and outdoor
If you are interested in working at ACEM and would like to find out more about us or a particular job vacancy, please contact Human Resources on (03) 9320 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org