The Council of Education (CoE) is the educational governing body of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.
The CoE is responsible for educational strategic direction delivery and promoting improvements in education, and has oversight of all facets of the College’s educational activities.
This includes examination and election to Fellowship, accreditation and continuing professional development programs.
For enquires email [email protected]
The Council of Education Membership is comprised of the following positions:
- Censor-in-Chief Chair
- Deputy Censor-in-Chief Deputy Chair
- Immediate-Past President or President Elect (non-voting)
- FACEM Censors of each of the College regions
- Chair or Deputy Chair of the Trainee Committee
- Community representative
- Chief Executive Officer (non-voting)
- Executive Director of Education and Training (non-voting).
|Regional Censor for New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
|Regional Censor for New Zealand
||Gina de Cleene
|Regional Censor for Queensland
|Regional Censor for South Australia and Northern Territory
|Regional Censor for Tasmania
|Regional Censor for Victoria
|Regional Censor for Western Australia
|Trainee Committee Chair
|Chief Executive Officer
|Executive Director of Education and Training